Friday, October 28, 2011

And the Winner is...

 

Thanks to all who entered our drawing.  We are trying to get the word out there, and all of your advertising for us really helped.

I entered the numbers 1-11 into the random number generator at random.org and the winner is...




#1 -- The Shepros


She said, "I don't know which I love more, this blog or the two of you:) Both of you are amazingly talented at just about everything! I would love to see all the fun stuff you two make for the different seasons and holidays. I love it when a blog idea gets me thinking ahead and excited for upcoming events. I also think it would be fabulicious if you could sneek in some sewing tips, I got the basic stuff down and would love to add some more moderate skills to my resume:)
PS..I also love table runners and would love a new one!!!!!!"


Please email us at gooberandbodkins (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing information and I will get that in the mail to you on Monday morning.  Again, thanks everyone for entering, and I hope you will try again next time.  Because there will be a next time.
Okay, I'm off to finish sewing Halloween costumes before our school's Harvest Party tonight.



- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment